Using cooperation and cohesion as its means, the Hellenic Private Hospitals Association has laid out a broad and comprehensive framework through which it studies, plans and submits proposals to achieve the goals included in its articles of association, on the following axes:
- Collaboration in dealing with matters that affect all members of the Association, within the applicable legislative framework.
- Inform the general public, on issues concerning Private Healthcare in Greece, and affect the provision of services to society in general.
- Promotion of best practices for the organization, management and modernization of the sector.
- Participation in research, and promotion of optimal practices on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
- Cooperation with local and international scientific bodies and organizations to seek out solutions, and provide better healthcare services to society.